Ladies Snow Boots
Your guide to ladies snow boots purchase
With winter chill engulfing the weather and snow falling to layer the ground underfoot with ice, it’s time for your ballerinas and high heels to take some rest. What you need to cover your feet with a nice pair of ladies snow boots and enjoy the comfort of its toasty warmth. Yes, that’s the only footwear that can help you tackle the icy pavements and slippery roads too, without losing grip on balance, posture and poise. And if you are going on a skiing trip, make sure that you don’t leave your house without them.
Excellent ladies snow boots designs have arrived on the racks of your favorite shoe store and you can take a pick from them as per your style and preference.
Before you buy
- One important thing to remember before you begin shopping for your snow boots – womens snow boots and womens winter boots are different kinds of footwear and not one and the same. While winter boots keep your feet warm, snow boots go one step further. They come with special grips underneath the shoe base to help the wearer stride through snow easily. They are also crafted out of water-proof material to prevent wetness from seeping in.
- All styles in ladies snow boots accommodate insulating features which help to keep the feet snug and warm even in the most biting of cold. Manufacturers usually mention temperature ratings in these boots to specify the degree of cold that they can contest. Consider this when you buy.
- The height of your snow boot must never go below your pant hems and ideally should be above the level of your ankle for preventing snow from entering its interiors. Knee high women’s snow boots have been a classic item of fashion since they were born and till date, they are considered to be the best option to protect the feet from cold, wetness and snow. Ankle-length snowboots are a good option during the fall-winter transition period. Drawstring tops on your boots can further help you to stave off the wetness of ice more efficiently.
- Since snow boots are meant to be worn in extreme cold weather conditions, never compromise on the quality of warmth that they wrap up. Sheepskin lining is the No.1 choice for superior warmth and comfort. Ugg boots are hugely popular among ladies in this respect.
Choose a snowboot design that holds lining in the leg as well as in the toe region, as the maximum brunt of cold is felt in the feet, particularly when you need to walk through deep snow.
- The soles of the snow boots must always be layered with 100% waterproof stuff like rubber. It not only keeps your boots dry from wet conditions but also makes for easy cleaning and rinsing.
- Avoid frills and laces on your womens snow boots and steer clear of ribbons and gimlets as they are the culprits that make way for water to sneak in.
Hottest designs in ladies snow boots
Keen Chamonix boots
Columbia Sierra boots
Sorel Joan of Arctic boots
Sorel Snow Angel boots
Timberland Fauna boots
Juicy Couture boots
Emilio Pucci snow boots
Ladies snow boots are a must-buy if you are aiming to make your winter expeditions stylish, fashionable and safe. And, these are such popular items that you are likely to find a big collection of them in many of the online stores selling winter footwear. Whether you need a pair of womens snow boots for waterproofing your feet or you need a sturdy one to help you crunch through wads of snow without slipping, there’s one to suit your taste and your style on the racks.